When it comes to restaurant fit outs, experience matters.
Mobius Works is an award-winning integrated services company renowned for providing first rate mechanical, electrical and build solutions to the restaurant and hospitality sector as well as other commercial, industrial and luxury residential sectors.
In fact, for those who enjoy eating out there’s a high chance you’ll have visited a restaurant that Mobius helped to create. We have helped bring countless restaurants to life. These range from small independents in shipping containers conversions at Bristol’s Harbourside development, Cargo through to full fitouts for some of the UK’s largest Pub and Restaurant chains nationwide.
Our complete service covers every element of a successful restaurant or bar fit out project; electrical, mechanical, build, ongoing maintenance and everything in between.
Recent projects include:
- As lead contractor at Bristol Harbourside’s Cargo we are responsible for the design and installation of all mechanical and electrical elements. Mobius provides an ongoing maintenance service for its prestigious residents and have fitted out many of the shipping container units to provide some of Bristol’s best loved restaurants, bars and retail outlets. These include well respected names such as WokyKo, Gambas, Clifton Seafood, The Athenian, Hyde & Co’s Seven Lucky Gods and others.
- We have provided a complete fit out service for much-acclaimed Season and Taste Group for some time and were proud to have recently completed work on the brilliant Masa and Mezcal, located in the vibrant Stokes Croft. This fantastic new restaurant offers high quality Mexican inspired food and drink in a relaxed and informal setting.
- Mobius has worked with Masterchef finalist Larkin Cen throughout the meteoric rise of WokyKo. We have fitted out units at Cargo and St Nicholas Market as well as the flagship restaurant in Clifton.
- Mitchells & Butlers is one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK. Best known by its brands that include Harvester, Vintage Inns, Toby Carvery and All Bar One. Mobius has worked for some time to provide electrical and mechanical services across their estate.
- When Yeo Valley decided to bring their taste of Somerset to London Mobius was delighted to be asked to take care of the fit out. We were engaged to carry out and manage the full project including all electrical, mechanical, build and decorative elements of their amazing new restaurant.
We are proud to support this year’s Crumbs Awards by sponsoring the Casual Dining Category.
If you are considering a new project for your restaurant, home or business we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch today for a no obligation consultation.
Looking to start a new project?
Get in touch with us today and see how we can help!